SISMO SERVICE DESIGN, SL is committed to protecting the privacy of users accessing this website and/or any of its services.
The use of this website and any other service offered by SISMO SERVICE DESIGNS, SL implies user agreement on the present privacy politics and processing of personal data stated there.
SISMO SERVICE DESIGN, SL does not control the content of third-party websites or accept any liability for the content or privacy policies of these websites.
|Responsible for the treatment|| SISMO SERVICE DESIGN, SL
C/ Migdia, 33 (Local) 08150 Parets del Vallès
|Purpose of the treatment||Offer and manage our online sales services for graphic design and digital photography products.|
|Legitimation||Execution of the service contract.|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.|
|Rights of the people||The interested parties have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition, sending their request to our address.|
|Data retention period||As long as the business relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.|
|Claim||Interested parties can contact the AEPD to submit the claim they deem appropriate.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the "Questions of privacy"|
In compliance with the regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, from 27th of April, 2016 (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 from 5th of December of Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantee (LOPDGDD), we offer the following information about your personal data treatment.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: SISMO SERVICE DESIGN, SL
Address: C/ Migdia, 33 (Local) 08150 Parets del Vallès
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- We process the information you provide to us to manage our online sales services of graphic design and digital photography products.
- In case you contact us using the contact form on our website, we will treat them to handle your query.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- If you send us a resume, we will process the data for the purpose of managing the CV's base for recruitment.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept while you are a user of our services or want to receive information from them, since you can withdraw your consent at any time, and then, during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations, which in the accounting documentation and tax for commercial purposes will be 6 years, in accordance with Art. 30 of the Commercial Code, and for tax purposes will be 4 years, in accordance with articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law.
In the case of resumes, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimation for treating them is in the execution of the service contract and in the consents you give us.
About that information that is sent by minors of 16 years, it will be an indispensable requirement that it is done with the paternal consent, of the tutor or the legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be processed.
If not, the legal representative of the minor must inform us as soon as he becomes aware of it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
If you consent to send us information about our activities and services, we inform you that your data will be communicated to The Rocket Science Group, LLC, located in the United States, which provides the email service for marketing purposes called MailChimp.
The Rocket Science Group, LLC, is certified in compliance with the Privacy Shield agreement, which protects the international transfer of personal data by EU citizens to the United States.
The sending of commercial information with this application allows us to track through web beacons (web beacons), to determine the attention that our campaigns receive. You can get more information at Mailchimp-tracking.
In all other cases, the data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
Which are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The interested also have the right to data portability.
- Any interested party has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated treatment, including profiling, which has legal effects that affect it or significantly affect it similarly.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical address or the email.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process comes from the data subject, who guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification.
The data marked with an asterisk are required to provide the service requested.
Which data do we treat?
The categories of data that we treat are:
- Identifying data
- Postal or email addresses
In the case of resumes, also:
- Personal characteristics
- Academic and professional
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the GDPR, therefore we have taken the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on data processing policies for staff.
- Performing regular backups.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation, and regular assessment.