Our website uses a technology called "cookie" with ends to obtain information about the use of the website, provide the best user experience and guarantee it's correct operation.
DEFINITION OF COOKIE
A "cookie" is a little text fragment websites send to the browser and are stored in the user terminal. (computer or mobile device)
These records have the ends to store data that can be updated and recovered by the responsible entity for your installation. Then, every time a user goes back to the same website the browser recovers the file and sends it to the website server.
The cookies have multiple functions which include, collect user preference information and store it, and in general make easier the use of the site by customizing its own content according to each user.
The cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1. - Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from where cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
2. - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the timespan which they remain stored in the users device.
3. - Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the obtained data is processed.
- Technical cookies: Are those who allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing the restricted website parts.
- Personalization cookies: Are those who allow the user to access a service with some general characteristics preset by the service or user defined. For example language, type of browser used to access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: Are those treated by us or for third-parties, they allow us to keep track of the amount of users and perform statistical analysis of the service user usage. For this, we analyze user navigation on our website to improve our product and service offers.
- Advertising cookies: Are those who allow management of the advertising space that the editor has included on the website from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency the announcements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those who allow management of the advertising space that the editor has included on the website from which the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through observation of navigation habits, allowing them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Our website uses own cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively from us to give a better-functioning site, as well as third-party cookies as a user interaction analysis tool, thanks to those we obtain information that can improve our services and navigation provided to users and clients.
Our site uses temporal session cookies as well as persistent cookies. The session cookies store data only when the user enters the site, the persistent cookies store data in your device so that they can be accessed and used in more than a session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
Our cookies used on our website are technical regarding programming and navigation security, fundamental for the operation of the web and also the customization to remember the navigation language choice.
Third party Cookies:
_ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minute
To obtain more information about the cookies of this third party, you can click on the link in its name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
MODIFICATION OF COOKIES SETTINGS
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Configuration -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can check the support or help of your browser or through the following links:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following: